Today Jon Young sits down with LDS politician A.J. Balukoff. A.J. Balukoff was a Democratic candidate for Governor of Idaho in the 2014 elections. In today’s episode Jon navigates between the world of LDS faith and politics.
He hits on the following about being a Mormon Democrat
– Abortion law and social solutions
– Gay marriage and non discrimination rights
– Approach to historical issues in the church
– The proper role of Government
– Civic responsibility
– Educating civic responsibility
– Political smear campaigning and satire
– Confrontational political techniques
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Should Smithsonian researchers and other scholars make an effort to find the lost Golden Plates of Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon?
I probably wouldn’t if I were them…… funding is sacred